Friday, April 4, 2014

And so it begins...

Hi friends!

This is a new blog created by yours truly for discussions about various types of new media. This is also my very first blog, so it's pretty exciting! Our world is surrounded by media and technology, and we all cross paths with these elements every day. Why not talk about it? Also feel free to comment on any post I make, especially if you disagree. We can talk about it.

Just a few things about me, I am a junior at North Central College studying Theater, Communications, and Dance. I guess you can say I like communicating with people in a variety of ways! I am always on the run to the next rehearsal or class, but I thoroughly enjoy being busy. What is life without energy, enthusiasm, and passion? I wouldn't want to find out.

Basically if you enjoy reading and discussing media topics, this is one of those blogs that you should visit quite frequently. Let me know what you think.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment